Infographic: A better system for reaching your highest goals
Friday, February 12, 2021
Grit and determination are great for helping you reach your goals. But those things alone aren’t likely to get you where you’re trying to go — at least not in the most efficient way possible. If you want to maximize your efforts and decrease the time it takes for you to achieve your larger goals, you need the right system in place that allows you to focus on what matters.
When faced with bigger, more complex goals, it can be easy to find ourselves lost in the weeds along the way and wonder how we got there. That’s why adopting the right methodology in your approach to your goals can help keep you focused and on the right track. One system, called the 4DX method, helps you do just that.
The 4DX method is a goal setting framework that hinges on four critical components of execution: focus, leverage, engagement, and accountability. When put into practice, they effectively provide you with more clarity, sustainability, and momentum as you work towards your goals.
Whether you’re saving for retirement, looking to land a new job, or buying your first home, executing on your goals in a thoughtful way will streamline the time it takes you to achieve them. This helpful visual can teach you everything you need to know about the 4DX method and how to apply to your own dreams and goals. Keep dreaming big!
Infographic courtesy Credit Repair
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- How to empower remote marketing teams and drive conversions
- The Social Security shell game
- Inclusive practices to engage all learners
- Infographic: Why you need diversity in the supply chain
- The importance of having a great office chair
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How