Infographic: 8 tips to defeat work stress
Thursday, March 11, 2021
In today’s world, work often causes us stress. Especially now, with more people working from home, it can make it that much harder to stop worrying about work projects and issues and just enjoy your home life.
If work is starting to stress you out, you might be starting to notice some physical and health-related problems that have been caused by too much stress. You might find yourself getting more headaches, acne, or unable to sleep.
All these problems can be easily combatted by trying to perform some self-care activities even when you are stressed. In the infographic below, courtesy of The Derm Review, you will find eight different ways that you can use self-care to help combat work-related stress today.
- Recreation & Leisure
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Mental Healthcare
- Science & Technology
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Supply chain disruptions are causing havoc in the auto industry
- Bridging the gap between school safety and emotional wellness during a pandemic: Part 2
- Infographic: Fixing the world of disconnected payments in healthcare
- On the roads again: Transit after COVID-19
- Will the lodging industry’s supply growth outpace demand?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How