Infographic: 8 tips to defeat work stress
Thursday, March 11, 2021
In today’s world, work often causes us stress. Especially now, with more people working from home, it can make it that much harder to stop worrying about work projects and issues and just enjoy your home life.
If work is starting to stress you out, you might be starting to notice some physical and health-related problems that have been caused by too much stress. You might find yourself getting more headaches, acne, or unable to sleep.
All these problems can be easily combatted by trying to perform some self-care activities even when you are stressed. In the infographic below, courtesy of The Derm Review, you will find eight different ways that you can use self-care to help combat work-related stress today.
- Mental Healthcare
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Recreation & Leisure
- Science & Technology
- The dangers of mixing up 5.56x45mm NATO and .223 Remington rounds
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- How to properly sight in a rifle with a scope
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Battery issues: Understanding your RV’s electrical systems
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- If hybrid work is here to stay, how can you get the most from it?
- Combatting bullying: It’s time to fight back
- 7 communication skills to build as a woman in leadership
- Customer experience and employee engagement: An interconnected working relationship
- Recessions and small business: How to survive and even flourish
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How