How the construction industry builds smarter with artificial intelligence
Monday, March 22, 2021
With the advent of sophisticated machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence, the construction industry is one of the many sectors to be positively impacted. Traditional processes are no longer efficient in the world of digitalization, and AI is here to stay. Designers, project managers, and construction workers on site are now able to use AI technology, such as surveillance drones, 3D printers, and construction robots to automate time-consuming tasks and increase efficiency throughout the value chain.
Today, the construction industry is still facing various problems such as labor shortage, cost overruns, schedule delays, and safety issues. However, as companies in the sector continue to upgrade their equipment and technology to keep up with digitalization, the improvement of production output and logistics efficiency is inevitable.
- Interior Design, Furnishings & Fixtures
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Construction & Building Materials
- Facilities & Grounds
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
- How associations thrived during the pandemic
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How