Cezanne HR reveals how employees’ attitudes to workplace benefits have changed since COVID-19
Friday, May 07, 2021
“Enhanced leave” has shot to the top of the benefits wish list in 2021, pushing “healthcare and insurance” from first to second place (according to comparison data from 2018). “Social” benefits have unsurprisingly dropped from second place (2018) to ninth place (2021) reflecting changing priorities, presumably resulting from the pandemic.
Comparing the benefits that employees thought most important (above), with the benefits most used — in 2021 — enhanced leave was actually pushed down to third place, with “flexible working” topping this chart. So, while enhanced leave might be top of the desire list, flexible working is perhaps the more practical solution when it comes to the crunch.
Unsurprisingly, “technology” is a benefit that more employees use in 2021 than 2018. Technology has been a lifeline during COVID-19, sustaining businesses and social connections as lockdowns were imposed to try to minimize the spread of the virus.
Find out more about the benefits that employees in the UK value, and the ones they most use, with Cezanne HR’s infographic: “Workplace benefits.”
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- What is social capital, and how can educators help students build it?
- Is your local landing page helping or hurting your business?
- 5 ways you can drive more traffic to your business’ website
- How to build a board development committee
- How to measure employee productivity fairly and consistently
- 4 steps to empower yourself to accomplish your goals
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How