6 effective video marketing tactics for the new year
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Resolutions are commonplace in the new year. Generally, people make a goal to lose weight, exercise more or learn a new skill. But what about New Year’s resolutions for your business? If you feel your marketing tactics are in need of a refresh but aren’t sure where to start, you should consider including video marketing in your content strategy.
With 87% of businesses that use video marketing seeing an increase in site traffic, adding this skill to your marketing toolkit is a no-brainer. And there are plenty of types of videos you can create based on what best serves your target market.
Check out the six most effective video marketing tactics in the infographic from Rentspree below and get started increasing your website traffic today!
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- How employers are helping employees reduce student loan debt
- Report: Only 6% of US companies offer comprehensive child care benefits
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- Tips for interrupting unconscious bias
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- How to empower remote marketing teams and drive conversions
- The Social Security shell game
- Inclusive practices to engage all learners
- Infographic: Why you need diversity in the supply chain
- The importance of having a great office chair
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How