Infographic: 11 smart devices to reduce home strain
Thursday, June 18, 2020
When the pandemic hit, many consumers weren’t accustomed to spending all their time in their homes. And it turns out, some of their homes weren’t ready for it either. Home strain has become a big issue in the past few months, as many appliances and devices are getting used more than ever before.
But in between repair appointments, there are things homeowners can install throughout their homes to prevent minor issues from turning major (and save them money in the long run).
We have created a list of the top smart home devices for an efficient and functioning home. Take a look at the graphic below and consider installing some of these items in your home to make your life easier and ride out shelter-in-place with a smarter home.
- Construction & Building Materials
- Facilities & Grounds
- Interior Design, Furnishings & Fixtures
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- Will kids affected by the digital divide be ready for next school year?
- EPEE: Cooling has an essential role to play
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- Back to the future with Ford bioplastics
- The environmental benefits of LED lighting
- Schools and police: How strongly do teachers believe Black students’ lives matter?
- How the pandemic is changing employees’ summer vacation plans
- Future vision for security mapped out by Airports Council International
- 7 warning signs your church needs branding help now
- Why businesses are adopting AI to improve operations
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How