Infographic: 11 smart devices to reduce home strain
Thursday, June 18, 2020
When the pandemic hit, many consumers weren’t accustomed to spending all their time in their homes. And it turns out, some of their homes weren’t ready for it either. Home strain has become a big issue in the past few months, as many appliances and devices are getting used more than ever before.
But in between repair appointments, there are things homeowners can install throughout their homes to prevent minor issues from turning major (and save them money in the long run).
We have created a list of the top smart home devices for an efficient and functioning home. Take a look at the graphic below and consider installing some of these items in your home to make your life easier and ride out shelter-in-place with a smarter home.
- Construction & Building Materials
- Facilities & Grounds
- Interior Design, Furnishings & Fixtures
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- 3 ways to make your supply chain more resilient
- To fight crime, engage kids in quality after-school programs
- You can’t be what you can’t see
- Study: Researchers search for better ways to nix inventory errors
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- The environmental benefits of LED lighting
- What to do when you notice your team ‘quiet quitting’
- Oklahoma City’s First Americans Museum: A celebration of native culture
- Infographic: Reselling leads to a sustainable future
- What if labor shortage is a long-term threat to the hospitality and tourism industry?
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How