Podcast: How to start a cash practice inside a gym with Danny Matta
Thursday, May 02, 2019
Though we dive into the nuts and bolts of starting a cash practice within a gym, this interview is absolutely packed with cash-based wisdom applicable to all practice locations. Enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Why he decided to start a cash-pay practice (even with two very young children at the time).
- His advice for choosing the right type of gym for you and your practice style.
- Negotiations and tactics he used to create a win-win with the gym owner and get some free rent.
- How to “get your foot in the door” with gym owners, even if they already rent space to other healthcare practitioners.
- A clever way to get in front of loads of potential patients, even at gyms other than the one you rent from.
- What he teaches to CrossFit coaches and tactical military units and how you can use it for your own patients.
- How he uses video and blogs to generate new business.
- How he is able to shoot high-quality videos quickly and edit them in less than a minute.
- His social media marketing strategy and how he uses cheap Facebook “post boosting” to generate new patients for his practice.
- Some of the best advice he ever received from his business-minded clinical instructor in PT school.
- The business books he most recommends.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Sports & Fitness
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- Steer clear of these delusional hiring practices
- What’s your office’s air pollution level?
- Cochise County: A beautiful little corner of Arizona
- Do ‘zero-tolerance’ policies in education really work?
- Prime space at board meetings
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How