Podcast: Growing a cash practice with zero paid marketing
Friday, March 15, 2019
Click the play button above to listen to the podcast or click here to download.
During this podcast, Dr. Jarod Carter catches up with Dr. Carlos Berio of SPARK Physiotherapy about hiring employees for a cash-based practice, what kind of physical therapy and training services SPARK Physiotherapy is offering, and how he has continued to grow his practice with zero paid marketing!
You’ll really get a feel for how connecting with patients drives his cash practice, brings in clients, and creates marketing opportunities. Stick around for the end when Carlos, a fellow #twindad, tells me about all the exciting things I should expect while raising twins!
More specifically, we discuss:
- What traits Carlos looks for in hiring employees for cash-practices vs insurance-based ones.
- Why salaried staff at Spark Physiotherapy are still motivated to fill gaps in their schedules.
- Services offered at Spark Physiotherapy, from PT, to personal training, to “PT Lite.”
- How Carlos grew his practice…without spending a dime on marketing.
- Lessons learned from organizing a physical health festival.
- Using current clients’ connections to arrange high-converting presentations and events.
- What Jarod should expect when raising twins!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Jarod’s Cash-Based Practice Freedom e-Course
- Instagram for SPARK Physiotherapy
- Facebook for SPARK Physiotherapy
- SPARK Personal Training
- YouTube channel for SPARK Physiotherapy
This podcast was originally featured at DrJarodCarter.com.
- Medical & Allied Healthcare
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Sports & Fitness
- Best exercises for gluteus medius strengthening
- Pectoralis minor: Far from a minor problem
- The importance of hip internal rotation
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- The top 5 exercises you should be doing
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- The addictive eye drops that kill
- 4 inexpensive ways to motivate your team through a long project
- Trauma training is imperative for K-12 students, employees
- Healthcare groups: Payers are lagging with prior authorization reform
- How cutting-edge robotics bring manufacturing into a new age
- America may need to rethink how it handles recycling
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How