Infographic: Why you should be marketing with social media
Thursday, March 19, 2015
For as long as there have been businesses, there has been the promotion of those businesses.
Business owners have always faced the challenge of how to get new customers through the door. Thus, the concept of marketing is not a new one — but the methods in how to do so are constantly evolving. First, it was catalogs and print ads, then radio and television, then static websites — and finally social media.
Social media accounts for 28 percent of all online activity worldwide. Marketing through this platform capitalizes on the opportunity to communicate with users who are already devoting time and attention to these social networks daily. Marketing through social media today is more valuable than ever in more ways than one.
Check out the infographic below to see how:
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- Writing the letter that gets you more referrals
- 101 bad business buzzwords — and why you should avoid them
- 9 steps to more concise business writing
- Impressive new smartphone apps in health and medicine
- Privacy tips to help teachers avoid a social media scandal
- The 16 best lines in marketing
- 7 critical trade show mistakes you’re making and don’t know it
- The dual-sport motorcycle: A great second ride
- New plastics and composites impact design, engineering across the world economy
- Are your expectations too great?
- Encourage stronger cooperation in your workplace
- Jump-start a conversation
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How