Infographic: Why cybersecurity awareness training is essential
Friday, November 01, 2019
This infographic originally appeared on EveryCloud.
If your data security strategy focuses mainly on the antivirus software you use, your business is at risk. Infecting a computer with a virus is just one attack vector that criminals might use to get sensitive data.
This infographic will highlight other potential cybersecurity risks and go through your best line of defense.
- Association Management
- Business Management, Services & Risk Management
- Civil & Government
- Healthcare Administration
- Science & Technology
- Breaking down barriers to make career and technical pathways accessible for everyone
- 8 exercises for strengthening your business writing
- 10 negative employee behaviors that undermine success
- Millions of high school students set for success: Celebrating Career and Technical Education Month
- The stress of 911 call-takers and emergency dispatchers
- 17 of the most specific, bizarre ICD-10 codes
- Selling your business? What tenants need to know about their lease
- How can educators promote self-direction, independence during remote learning?
- As telehealth grows, returning Medicare programs to their original form may be difficult
- Report: Ranking the states ready for the future digital economy
- Finnish researchers create pendant necklace can detect abnormal heart rhythms
- Fewer beach cleanups and more awe for World Oceans Day 2020
- How the pandemic presents opportunities for association improvement
See your work in future editions
Your content, Your Expertise,
Your Industry Needs YOUR Expert Voice & We've got the platform you needFind Out How